Just like everyone, I'm too fond about what things we are using to make our work better. Here are the things I use which keeps me productive.
- I use 2018's 15-inch Macbook Pro. It is a fast machine, but I had to take it for service a few times for keyboard & screen issues. But anyway, it is a decent upgrade to my old Windows laptop.
- I am currently using OnePlus 5 as my phone. It is an old device, but it still feels fast. I am planning to upgrade it for the next iPhone.
- I also have 2018's 9.7-inch iPad. I mostly use it for the testing & some Netflix!
I was a Sublime Text guy until the last two years. Now, I have completely switched to Visual Studio Code and enjoying the robustness of the editor. I am rocking Cobalt2 theme by Wes Bos with recently launched JetBrains Mono font.
- Firefox: I switched to Firefox from the past one year and I am not regrating it. It is fast, has great developer tools, has tracking protection and I can't live without the Container tabs.
- iTerm2: I am using iTerm2 version 3 as my default terminal app. It is simple and fast.
- 1Password: I use 1Password as my password manager. It is one of the best-looking apps in my machine, it is a well-designed app. 1Password has this browser to desktop integration feature, which I love the most.
- TickTick: My todo & notes app. TickTick offers native apps for each platforms which makes it fast. I use it everyday to keep myself productive.
- TablePlus: Another fast & well-designed app. It is my favorite database management tool after Sequel Pro. You can use it for managing almost all types of databases.
- Fork: Git from terminal works. But for complex work, instead of Googling for git commands, I use Fork. It is once again a beautifully designed native git GUI client.
- Paw: I recently started using Paw. It has become my favorite API testing tool after Insomnia. It offers a cloud synchronization feature, which like the most.
- Figma: In no time Figma has become my goto tool for designing. It offers team collaboration and works on any platform.
- ColorSnapper2: There are some tools which are small but saves you a lot of time ColorSnapper2 is one of them! Just press
⌘+⌥+Cand pick the color on screen in any format.
- Telegram: I use Telegram instead of Slack for communication with my team & clients. Telegram offers a native for MacOS, which is simple & fast.
- Spotify: Just like everyone else, I use Spotify for listening music and podcasts.
- DigitalOcean/Linode: I like to use a combination of DigitalOcean/Linode servers to host websites. They both offer a simple interface to create servers with great pricing.
- Runcloud: This is the one service I brag about the most. I use it to manage my server. It saves me a lot of time instead of setting up a server from scratch.
- Netlify: What can I say more about Netlify! It super fast & free service to host your static sites.
- GitHub: I use GitHub to host my git repositories. It has a nicer interface which like the most. I also use it for internal team collaboration.